Kenwood kMix KMX54 customer reviews | Kenwood kMix KMX54 Stand Mixer, Peppercorn Black. I Bought this Kmix in January 2011. So far really pleased with it's functionality, style and price. About 150 euro cheaper than I could find here in Ireland. However, after about 5 uses of the K beater, I noticed the coating had started to come off the edge. And no I hadn't put it in the dishwasher. Bit concerned that the coating was going into my buns, so I contacted the Kenwood customer service team.
| Kenwood kMix KMX54 customer reviews |
Kenwood kMix KMX54 were brilliant and sent out a replacement K beater within about three days. Given I live in Southern Ireland, I thought that was very prompt. No other problems apart from it won't do small amounts. Mix gets stuck on the bottom of the bowl. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in cooking. Takes the hard word out of beating and mixing, Have made bread a few times too with very good comparable results to doing it by hand. Happy Mixing, folks!
Kenwood kMix KMX54 Product Features and Technical Details
Product Features Kenwood kMix KMX54
- kMix Stand Mixer
- 5L NonStick Coated Aluminium Bowl
- Min, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Max Speeds
- K - Beater, Dough Tool & Whisk
- Dishwasher Safe Bowl & Tools
- Iconic Kenwood kMix design
- 5 Litre bowl capacity and 500 W motor with advanced electronic speed control
- Planetary mixing action and unique fold function
- Includes 3 non-stick bowl tools: K Beater, balloon whisk and dough hook
- Range of easy-to-attach, high-quality accessories available for 2 power outlets
Technical Details Kenwood kMix KMX54
Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.3 x 36.1 x 34.9 cm
Weight: 8.05 kg
500 W
Colour: Peppercorn
Body material: Aluminium
Speeds: Min, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Max
Electronic speed control: Yes
K Beater: Yes
Dough tool: Yes
Whisk: Yes
Bowl tool material: Non-stick coated aluminium
Splashguard: Yes
Bowl material: Stainless steel with handle
Bowl capacity: 5 L
Capacity (cake): 2.72 kg
Capacity (dough): 1.3 kg
Capacity (egg whites): 12
Capacity (flour for pastry): 680 g
Pulse: No
Fold function: Yes
Bowl attachment outlet: Yes
Slow speed attachment outlet: Yes
Medium speed attachment outlet: No
High speed attachment outlet: No
Cord storage: Yes
Dishwasher safe: Bowl, bowl tools and splashguard
Spatula: Yes
Recipe suggestions: Yes